Because institutions of higher education are self-governed in Great Britain, they decide on awarding university places according to their own guidelines. Nevertheless you have to address your application for full time undergraduate studies to a central office, the Universities and Colleges Admission Service (UCAS). However the application for main (postgraduate) studies has to be addressed directly to the institution of higher education in question.

Unfortunately we cannot get you a place to study, because you yourself solely can. But we gladly advise you in respect of your academic chances and analyse your potential. Furthermore our partner apply2university supports you with comprehensive know-how on your application for a place to study at a British university, which ideally suits your needs.